By LoLLightning - 27/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I went to Burger King. I was sipping the drink and put it on my window sill to save for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and felt something go into my mouth. Thinking it was an ice cube, I bit down on it. It was not an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 402
You deserved it 14 630

LoLLightning tells us more.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

Comments

Who the f falls asleep at burger king and who the f uses the window sill to keep drinks

thats horrible... grossssssssss... *shivers* i pity u...FYL

LiziiBBY 0

thats ******* gross. obviously you don't need to be putting things on your windowsill. your house is already dirty enough if you have **** roaches. maybe you should clean once in a while.

Why is it so hard to believe that a cockroach is capable of getting into a drink with a lid? They can find their way inside tight spaces. The only thing that doesn't make sense would be getting it through the straw, IF the OP is sipping through a straw. If not, that's awful and I feel bad for anyone who has to go through something so gross.

pinkuggs4ever 0

So gross. Once I got a fountain drink at school, when I finished it I looked in the cup and noticed a wad of hair. It wasn't my hair. The hair was black, I have red. It's not the same thing as finding a roach in your drink, but its still nasty.

LeCorsaire_fml 0

don't they have caps for the cups?

rakhil11 7

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad wording.

Well, if you're going to eat cockroaches, that's the way to do it. You have to crush them with your teeth first, otherwise they'll just crawl up your throat when you try to swallow them. I don't think this is gross at all. It's actually insane that we don't eat insects, they're very rich in protein.