By LoLLightning - 27/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I went to Burger King. I was sipping the drink and put it on my window sill to save for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and felt something go into my mouth. Thinking it was an ice cube, I bit down on it. It was not an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 402
You deserved it 14 630

LoLLightning tells us more.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

Comments

CONNIE1390 0

SOO YOU WER AT BURGER KING WHEN THIS HAPPENED OR AT HOME BECAUSE IM CONFUSED WHERE YOU WER WHEN YOU TOOK THIS NAP

charmander2354 0

burger king, especially florida burger kings like the one i got food poisoning from!, is shit.

ellovee 2

wow this seems highly impossible... plus, how could you not notice a huge cockroach in your drink???

The same thing happened to me. When I was younger (~11) I used to bring a closed cup of water with those straws that has a cap on the end to bed with me because I would often get thirsty in the middle of the night. Except, that night I forgot to put the cap on it. HUGE mistake. I woke up in the morning and took a sip of my water. I freaked out because I felt something crawling around in my mouth. I grabbed it out of my mouth, and it was a live spider! (Until I crushed it). Nothing beats a live insect crawling around in your mouth. Seriously nasty. I think that is part of the reason for my phobia of spiders.

Mozart24 0

I cant believe there are so many retards reading these FMLS - Wake up, dickheads - It aint that hard to work out she went HOME! And honestly, who gives a **** about proof-reading, and "proper wording?!" If you are that focussed in these issues, you should be writing for the National Enquirer, or something! She was just sharing an experience - and I cant believe people cant figure it out! Jeebus, the world is indeed in trouble with the amount of idiots in it, that I hope to god are NOT breeding...

Wow, that's the same experience my friend went through too, except it was a bee.

thatnick 0

I hate falling asleep after eating then waking up with a weird taste in my mouth.

Hmm... How do u know it was a cockroach? Did u spit it out or somethin?

Dying_giggling 0

Why were you sleeping in Burger king any way???