By LoLLightning - 27/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I went to Burger King. I was sipping the drink and put it on my window sill to save for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and felt something go into my mouth. Thinking it was an ice cube, I bit down on it. It was not an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 402
You deserved it 14 630

LoLLightning tells us more.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

Comments

YDI for ordering ANYTHING from Burger King. Fast food is quickly destroying the world.

The_Derpinator 0
lolzforfun228 3

She fell asleep. Very likely it was already in her home and went into her cup.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

dance123 0

hahaha. Finally someone has the guts to confront them.

CyclonePsycho 1

Way to be a total asshole. The 300 character thing is total BS. "Today, I brought home Burger King. After drinking some of the drink, I put it on my window sill for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and thought I felt an ice cube fall into my mouth, so I bit down on it. It wasn’t an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML" Oh gee, that's 290 characters and people can actually understand what you just said. Dumbass.

Here you go. Less than 300 characters and it actually answers the issues that about half the people here had with your post: "Today, I brought food home from Burger King. I sipped the drink, put it on my window sill to save for later and fell asleep. When I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip, felt something go in my mouth and, thinking it was an ice cube, bit into it. It was not an ice cube; it was a cockroach. FML" EDIT: Never mind. #86 already beat me to it. It's amazing what a little proofreading can accomplish.

No, the OP's right. Too many people can't figure out the difference between "the window sill" and "my window sill"

CyclonePsycho 1

@88: at least you were 10x more polite. People like this OP makes my patience run thin. @90: "I went to Burger King." That phrase fools a reader into thinking that the incident is happening AT Burger King. And the "my window sill" is confusing because the reader is so busy thinking this is all still happening AT Burger King. Better writing could've prevented this problem.

I think it's dumb how people are obssessing over whether the OP fell asleep at home or at Burger King. Does it really matter? That's not actually important to the story! She could have fallen asleep in a toilet for all I care, the point is that she had a cockroach in her mouth! But yeah, I really don't like these disgusting FMLs. Just... ewwww

klnjssc 0

Haha WOW why is everyone being so anal about how the FML was worded? I'm sorry this happened to you! My stepmom did the same thing a few years ago, it was like halfway in her mouth when she realized it wasn't an ice cube and spit it out. That sucks.

smarty617 0

its weird how you say you are the OP but dont have the same username as the OP

omfgrofl1337 0

you guys have no life at all if youre gonna get into an argument on fml.com about specifying where a girl took her burger king.

OPs not being an ass hole. She's defending herself.

muffinsareyummy 1

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I don't even understand how that's possible... Wow... I'm sure lucky to live in a building without any cockroaches, because that thought it pretty scary.

You can probs sue them for having roaches in the building. If you wanted to

lolzforfun228 3

she was at HOME. She told us that a little bit back so NO she cannot sue for having roaches in the building, although if shes retarded she can sue for roaches in HER building.

pwnrzero 0

which is why i havent eaten at mcdonalds or burger king on 6 months

how do you fall asleep at a restaurant? How does a large insect enter your drink that supposed to have a cover on it?

lolzforfun228 3

wow you guys really dont listen do you? she was in HER EFFING HOUSE!