By LoLLightning - 27/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I went to Burger King. I was sipping the drink and put it on my window sill to save for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and felt something go into my mouth. Thinking it was an ice cube, I bit down on it. It was not an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 402
You deserved it 14 630

LoLLightning tells us more.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

Comments

you are such an epic fail. this is the dumbest fml ever

Luckysmurf 0

Dont worry, i accidentally ate like 100 flies last night

That's what you get for not eating at McDonalds.

To all the people saying "Your house is disgusting," not necessarily. I live in a rather clean apartment, also in Florida. There's just, unfortunately, a lot of roaches in Florida. Our apartment is by no means infested, but every once in awhile they get in our house. Of course in an apartment, I can't do anything about how clean our neighbors' apartments are, so if they live in filth and have a roach-infested apartment, a few are bound to get in from the apartments around us. To the OP, I'm so sorry. That's so disgusting. I hate cockroaches with a passion. Eww!

Oh yeah, I always fall asleep at Burger King. Not.

ozymandias_fml 0

CLEAN YOUR FREAKING HOUSE! That is so disgusting, it is beyond words. Assuming of course that you are not sleeping at Burger King.

luvluvluv 0

YDI for eating at Burger King. That place is nasty yo. :( But seriously, that is gross. Sorry dude.

omg the same thing happened to me when i was 4. i was eating sultanas and when i put one in my mouth i thought to myself "?? sultanas dont have legs??"