By Anonymous - 11/09/2010 04:01 - United States

Today, I went to a school football game alone. I sat next to these hot girls. To seem cool, I picked up my phone and had a fake conversation with the coolest guy in the grade. Halfway through, he came over and talked to the girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 672
You deserved it 62 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roxyluv 0

pretend u were talking to a guy with the same name as him "lol bob ur so funny" bob walks by "err I'm so glad I'm fortunate to talk to you from half way across the world bob who is not the bob infront of me"

Why is the coolest guy not on the football team?

Comments

Aww, kinda YDI but it's also pretty sad.

winslow310560 0

it doesn't get much more pathetic and sad than that. I almost feel bad for you..... almost.

Trying to impress with name-dropping, way to go.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Well not really, if they were really that hot, of course the coolest guy is gunna know them! Haha but really ydi, that was probably the stupidest move ever. Once you hang up they weren't gunna say "OMG you know so-and-so??" Well duh, everyone does, he's the coolest guy.

inhate it when ppl go to football games by themselves!!! go get some friends! go In a group! they wouldn't have thought that u were cool anyway, when u were sitting alone. how old are u like twelve?? go grow so balls and talk to them!

um I was saying he shouldn't care what ppl think of him, he ahouldve just got up and introduced himself. and I think while I'm typing not before or after.

remy, if you take a few seconds to complete your thought process *before* you start typing, you should be able to avoid contradictions like the one oc pointed out. Just pounding away at your keyboard, inputting whatever thought flits across your mind at that second makes for disjointed and incoherent statements. This is a basic communication principle, and should be common sense: Form a whole thought before sharing it with others. It only takes a microsecond to do once you've got the hang of it, and it'll save you from your own embarrassing FML moments.

honestlove11 0

I like how your profile says don't message me if you're ugly. is if it makes you seem cool and hot. you're not, sorry sweetie. you're pretty..average. and I like how this comment is supposed to be showing how many friends you have.. obviously not from your erm..sparkling personality. I'm highly aware I'm being unreasonably harsh :)

I'm not popular an I never said I was hot and I pretty much hate everyone on this site!

Brannie 4

I hate it when people think that others are over them because they're "cool". u shudnt care, just talk to those babes. say something that will make them feel sorry for you lol " aww you poor thing" = success

For me, that "Aww, you poor thing" would likely be heavily laced with sarcasm. Pity come-ons are automatic fails, IMO.

underyourbreath 8