By Anonymous - 11/09/2010 04:01 - United States

Today, I went to a school football game alone. I sat next to these hot girls. To seem cool, I picked up my phone and had a fake conversation with the coolest guy in the grade. Halfway through, he came over and talked to the girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 672
You deserved it 62 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roxyluv 0

pretend u were talking to a guy with the same name as him "lol bob ur so funny" bob walks by "err I'm so glad I'm fortunate to talk to you from half way across the world bob who is not the bob infront of me"

Why is the coolest guy not on the football team?

Comments

You totally deserved it for thinking that talking to "the coolest guy in the grade" would make you "cool". That's lame. I admit I'm not "cool" or "popular" with everyone in school but I do have a great group of close friends who believe I am. Dude, stick with your real friends and stop trying to be someone you're not. Be yourself! *facepalm*

what i think is dat he was trying to make them knorest that he knows that cool guy and that way the hot chicks would of said "yhu knw him" and start talking to deam in that way.. bt ima b realistic thats sad

Wow that's what the FML means? Thanks for explaining it to me and everyone! I wish I could be smart like you.

melonsmasherrr 0

what the ****? very impressive to girls...very

mclemonyfresh 0

you're pretty much the biggest loser I've ever read about. congratulations

What's with all the idiots trying to be cool in front of the opposite sex? Knock it off.

cajekraze 7

Op, I know you feel awkward and that Hogh School is very clique-ish, but break away. Be yourself, don't make things up. don't be afraid to start a conversation just to talk. This makes you look a lot "cooler" than getting caught in a lie.

Yarrachel 16

I never understood the whole "coolest guy/girl in the school" thing. Does everyone have a meeting to decide who this person is? Or is there a ballot or survey that goes around?