By allennn - 14/03/2010 14:56 - France

Today, I went to a party, and the girl I really like started telling me how much she likes me and how she thought we would be good together. I was so drunk I threw up on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 923
You deserved it 38 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Monikabug 9

It wasn't the smoothest response, but I am sure she understands. It was a party, it happens. Why don't you give her a call and apologize? That would be a start. Your life isn't over, you just need to take control of the situation.

Comments

unknown_female 0

ew nesty i hope she as well was drunk enough not to remember O_O

Monikabug 9

It wasn't the smoothest response, but I am sure she understands. It was a party, it happens. Why don't you give her a call and apologize? That would be a start. Your life isn't over, you just need to take control of the situation.

That's a good idea Monika, but you know first impressions and all. Still, I think you're right. Most people would be too embarrassed to try but.... What's the worst that can happen, she'll say no? (or hell no?)

If I were a chick and just threw up on me, I'd say hell no to an apology, unless you bring flowers and gum. Then you might be ok. Good peptalk you other two...let's put it into action!

Uh...how about throwing up on something else?

FYL, it's her fault for trying to confess her attraction when you were wasted. it's usually pretty easy to tell someone is drunk.

Never be drunk and talk to the girl you like! If you do, then you'll throw up in her! Same rule applys to girls!

The_good_times 0

well, you shouldn't EVER drink so much when trying to hook up with someone, let them drink, it just makes it easier for you:P.

to 27, ur smart. By the way, it is the truth, but I feel sad whenever I see ur picture.

haha that must have been ooonnneee fuuun party

RRC_fml 0