By ugh - 14/08/2012 16:52 - United States

Today, I went out to dinner with my boyfriend and his mom. The hostess asked if I needed "the kid's menu," remarked how I look "so grown up for your age," and asked what grade I was in. I said I'm in university. She laughed as if it was the best joke ever told. I'm 22. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 757
You deserved it 2 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ByronJess 17

Just think, when you're ninety you won't look a day past thirty! :)

That's sort of a good thing to look young;)

Comments

I feel your pain, just today I went to buy a ticket to take my vehicle on a ferry and the woman was like, "you're old enough to drive?" I'm 19:/

If it makes you feel any better, I was out with my dad and the waitress asked if my boyfriend and I wanted to try a margarita. One, it's wrong because that's my dad, not my boyfriend. Two, I'm not even old enough to drive.

You definitely have the last laugh here - looking young only sucks when you are a teenager or in your early 20s ... and it is the BEST for the rest of your life. Just think about what gravity will do to the waitress in the very near future and keep on smiling.

Haha this happens to me too, and the looks I get when I'm with my 1 year old. I'm 23. Better in the long run though :)

People think I'm 13. I have huge ******* boobs; how the **** do I look 13!? Kids must be getting boobs earlier and earlier.

Once I went to a restaurant and overheard our waitress say to her co worker, omg look at that girl, she's only 16 with a baby. So I was extremely rude to her all night and told her I heard her when I left. Me and my husband had to show our I.d's at the end because he ordered a beer. She was embarrassed when I said, does that look like 16 to you haha.

perdix 29

Your boyfriend is a pedophile who found an age-appropriate outlet for his sick fetish. It's disgusting that his mom enables his perversion.

Wow Op! You must look pretty youthful. If you're 22 years-old and you look like you're 10, just imagine what you'll look like when you're 50 years-old!

I would have called the manger, I am here to eat food bitch !!

ceccles628 6

That's gonna be me when I'm 22.