By ugh - 14/08/2012 16:52 - United States

Today, I went out to dinner with my boyfriend and his mom. The hostess asked if I needed "the kid's menu," remarked how I look "so grown up for your age," and asked what grade I was in. I said I'm in university. She laughed as if it was the best joke ever told. I'm 22. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 756
You deserved it 2 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ByronJess 17

Just think, when you're ninety you won't look a day past thirty! :)

That's sort of a good thing to look young;)

Comments

watermelon1 35

It's better to look younger than you are rather than older.

This was so obviously her evil way of pointing out that you're immature and that your boyfriend is too good for you. That way, she can accidentally fall on his lap and it'll be love at first sight.

I can imagine. I will not sit here and be patronised by a complete stranger. Please, inform your manager I wish to speak to him and on the way I'll take the free crayons and the toy. Thank you very much.

olpally 32

order a glass of "shut the hell up" from the hostess. It's always a good thing to look young.

olpally 32

It's okay.. We all make mistakes on here. I thumbed you up anyways. lol :)

You should take that as a compliment. Lots of people dream to look young. :)

duckie227 22

Not at 22. Then when she's carded, they will think its a fake ID and not serve her although she's legal. Happened to me and I was absolutely pissed off.

MonsterCommenter 4

My mom is thirty five, and I am seventeen. People always confuse us for sisters in our early twenties. My genes make you look twenty when you're young, and older. Win. ;) Congratulations on good genes!

Sounds like my ex gf. Do u have dark hair and just a lil freckles?

Um, I wear all black, have a husky voice, and what else?... Oh! I am Batman.

LawSixx 11

Yea shouldn't take it all that bad. My fiancé is 25 with an BA and ppl think she's like 18-20 because she's short and young looking lol.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I'm right there with you. I'm 22 as well and I am constantly being asked what high school I go to and I'm like bitch, I'm a nurse already.

24- My wife's a 28 yr old nurse, but the combination of being 4'11", with a young face gets her carded anytime she wants to get us a bottle of wine or whatever. ;) Never ceases to make me laugh!