By Anonymous - 18/12/2014 15:34 - Belgium - Antwerpen

Today, I went out to a bar with some of my friends. They're all in committed relationships, but every single one of them got hit on. I'm single, and yet again, nobody even said hi to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 415
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that happens a lot apparently. I think it has to do with the confidence level- they A) aren't looking for partner, and B) are more happy since they have one. many single people don't have the same confidence level and therefore seem less attractive to others.

Don't let it get you down. The right person is out there. Don't be afraid to make the first move either. Throw us guys a line every now and then.

Comments

Looking attractive gets the conversations started. A good personality keeps them going. If you are not attracting the attention you want, change your approach. I have met some very interesting people just by striking up a conversation.

Confidence level. They were probably a lot more carefree than you were. It is hard to notice, but there is a difference between someone who is happily taken and someone on the 'hunt'.

PoLLynomchik 11

Probably you are just too cool and pretty and the guys didn't think they had a chance with you. If you leave in Brussels, join me and my gfs to go out next time ;)

People want what they can't have and if it's regarding women they are like sheep and follow others to test the water first. Shame they don't do it with cliffs more often.

That's why I don't go out with my "coupled up/married" friends