By FUCK A FUCKING DUCK - 23/11/2012 17:20 - Bahamas - Nassau

Today, I went out and bought a copy of Black Ops 2. I got home and opened the case, only to see the game disk was missing. When I went back to the store to complain, the guy at the desk accused me of trying to pull an old scam on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 062
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

I don't think two ducks ******* will appreciate you joining in...

pheebs314 17

The opposite happened to me last year. I got an extra game in my bag and had to return it. It was kind of awkward...

Comments

or maybe this is all part of your scam and you know for a fact the employee reads FML on a regular basis. He'll recognize the situation, feel sorry for you and when you return to the store you'll have your second game. Gotcha.

winkydog4056 16

That's why you check the case BEFORE you leave the store! Or your food before speeding off from a drive-thru. It IS quite depressing we live in a society where there is so much dishonesty that it's a scam when crap like this happens. Yes, this comment will probably get axed like most I submit :(

littlemoon23 7

It's unbelievable. My sister ordered 3 pizzas, cinnamon sticks, and a coke from dominos. The guy comes 2 hours later with the completely wrong order, leaves and comes back an hour later and forgets a pizza and gives us chicken nuggets. We call and they say the pizza is coming. It never came.

kaymi 17

39- that's the point when you go up to the store get a refund or your pizza. Don't pay him until you get your complete order.

littlemoon23 7

We paid by credit card so it was already Paid for.

That happened when I bought BF3 you just have to speak to a manager and problem solved. Be stern.

I've had that happen to me before too but with a movie DVD. The way it's packaged, it's easy to cut a slit alone the plastic and shake the disk out.

Same thing happened to me one time but the cashier was much less of a dick hole.

SApprentice 34

I've had that happen at Gamestop. It was a new cashier that forgot that she needed to get me a game from the back, not just give the case. I opened it as I was getting in my car, laughed a little, and she got me the right game without any problem. Walmart's done that to me before too with DVDs, but they still gave me a new one. I don't see why anyone wouldn't replace it for OP. They usually just take your ID information, and if it's just the first time they replace it, but if it happens multiple times they won't give you a new one. Maybe you should ask to speak with a manager, OP?

perdix 29

Oh, that's the one where, at the end Tom Cruise finds out that Bruce Willis is a Freemason and kills him with a flamethrower. Wait, I should have said, "Spoiler Alert!" Well, now you know how Black Ops 2 ends, download a fart app and have many hours of good, clean fun.

You showed them your receipt as proof of payment that day right?

biglittlehead 12

Your better of without **** of dooky black cocks 1.5. If you wanna play black ops 2 just play black ops 1. It's the same damn game.

elizabeth85 3

No it is not the same game the 2nd one takes place in the future

It's two different games in the same franchise... But the same game? Not even close.

internetqueen 1

A friend bought me a movie once and the inside was empty. They didn't believe me either. -.- Sorry OP