By Anonymous - 27/09/2010 11:45 - United States

Today, I went on a first date to the movies. During the flick, I choked on a piece of popcorn. I took a gulp of soda and that got stuck as well. I finally got my breath back and let out the loudest burp I ever have. He looked at me and said, "Does this mean I can fart now?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 613
You deserved it 30 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chocofudges 3

haha. that is really funny. how is this an FML?

Comments

As someone (I think #6) said, at least he didn't break up with you. Also, are you sure he wasn't just joking to stop it being awkward?

Good call. Humor/Humour is a great gift.

Yeah. Sounds like this guy has a great sense of humor! Definately not a FML.

1121osu2110 0

that's funny! how is this an fml? laugh it off and go on! burping and farting is nature! lol

Exactly!!!! It is nature. Everyone does it, and if you're with someone that doesn't seem to want to beleive that, then DONT be with them. I mean, the human race would die out if people only married others that couldn't stand farting/burping in front of their significant other 'cuz if they think THATS gross, just think how they would feel about sex.

Independantlove 0

1- I sawry you choked 2- awesome!! bet the burp was still weak ;) I could do better I'm sure ^_^ 3- oh heck yesh!!! u shoulda said yes n laughed at him bout it. farts r funny. (cept if they r from my dad @-@ then you just die) this isn't an fml, hehe tis an epic win! *favourites*

RoccoRox 0

I bet you could do better, you look like my man friend Cody with long hair..

Independantlove 0
Sexywifey91 0

hey, you already broke the burp fart barrier! That is great!!! Hardest part to make it through.

Agreed. :D She should beware, though, that at this rate, by date #5 she'll be regularly receiving the Poop Report.