By Badday - 25/10/2009 04:38 - Canada

Today, I went on a date with a girl that I really like. I picked her up from her house, and as I was pulling out of her driveway, I hit her dad's BMW, knocking off the bumper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 951
You deserved it 29 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Uh-oh. Now you are the "bad boy" girls go crazy about. Because you damaged his car, the dad doesn't like you, which makes the daughter looooooove you. You are very clever, playah! Men, if your daughter is going out with a guy you don't like, don't tell her that directly, it will only make her want him more. Instead, go on and on about how great he is and how you would like to spend a lot of time with your future son-in-law. Soon, the sight of him will make her puke. Mission accomplished.

Comments

how the **** can you 'had on a date' ? did you mean, 'had a date' or 'was on a date'?

ruben7467 0

think about it.. if it last then you guys have a funny story... 5 years in the future: "babe remember when you were really nervous about our first date and you broke the bumper... yeah.. it's funny... well, my dad still doesn't like you!!"

Omg..... wish you luck with her man !!!!

meyers_chick 0

OUCH!! next time you see her dad. Just tell him "it was the wind"

poor guy was prob nervous as hell. gotta love the beamers tho. sexiest cars ever.

xSlickTx 0

hahaha silly canadians, when will they ever learn.

Staring at **** and driving just don't mix.

Just wait until you hit his daughter! Then he will really be coming after you, so you better watch out!

perdix 29

Especially if you hit it so hard, you knock her bumper off.

Mmm. :] Stop, I'm getting too worked up. :D

dunyone1 0

"Today, my daughter's boyfriend broke the bumper off my BMW. FML"