By Anonymous - 05/11/2012 19:21 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a blind date at a local restaurant. When my date walked in, she took one look at me, said "nope", and walked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 498
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch... Apparently it wasn't blind enough. Sorry, guys. I saw the opportunity... And took it.

Why did you feel the need to come back and tell us?

Comments

What's the law - when life gives you lemons, throw them at shallow bitches? ;)

OhDearBetrayal 25

There's already a lemon test, but I'm not sure how an obscenity check would help OP.

mcaisse77 17

Apparently I'm the only one who got the How I Met Your Mother reference...

rizzybear 4

You dodged a bullet there bro, one day when she finds a guy at a club who is obsessed with becoming the world's greatest model who spends his minimum wage on protein shakes she'll miss the days when good guys could afford to take her out to restaurants.

rizzybear 4

Oh crap accidentally double posted, let the avalanche of down votes commence

She obviously realized that you're out of her league, OP.

No worries then, Op! If she's that shallow, you shouldn't want anything to do with her anyways. :) Chin up, Op! You'll find someone you appreciates you for who you are one day! Cheers!

I mean clearly she was a deranged psycho talking to herself.. Or worse her imaginary friend, So it's best she left anyways

saderboi41 10

Sounds like the exact same reaction she'll get from her future baby's dad when she tells him that she's pregnant.

I would have said "Yup." and followed her. *Me Gusta face*

In that case, I think creepy gusta would more applicable. Me gusta también.

Maybe she was saying "nope" to the restaurant. She just wasn't feeling fish taco night OP.

Well you could look at it as, you didn't get stood up. I always hated being stood up, got use to the smart comments.