By fsfs - 17/08/2013 16:27 - Germany - Kiel

Today, I went downstairs a little after midnight to grab a snack, and in the dark hallway, I clearly saw a small child walk into the kitchen. I was freaked out, but I followed him in. There was nobody in the room. I'm now too scared to sleep, and am seriously considering moving house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 574
You deserved it 5 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, I admire you following him. I would have gotten the hell away from there.

Gothicbunnyx3 16

Set up cameras, it was probably just a trick of the eye, or you have some paranormal gift.

Comments

I saw the conjuring.. I think we all know where this is going.

I want to see that.. But I'm too scared xD

Hell naw! I'm calling the Winchesters....

Hell naw dude, leave as fast as you can.

NatalieOntheTram 11

I suggest you try to find out the history of the house. Who occupied it before you? Perhaps a small child died there.

FelKysier 7

Epic. You should try loudly offering em a sandwich or something. Maybe you'll make a new ghost friend. Hey, at very least you can start charging people to come visit during Halloween.

Soniye 14

&- think about it OP.. Halloween is coming soon! (Y)

maybe its friendly, like casper. it may be a good thing. prob no though.

And Schrödinger managed both at the same time.

Satisfaction brought him back? Hehe? But seriously, set up cameras and research!

HeyImAmy 20

You need Theresa Caputo, the "Long Island Medium". I think you had a run-in with a spirit...

I hope nothing has happened to OP's well being since this FML was posted...

You freaked out but yet still followed him? You are one brave soul!