By crash - 22/05/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I went dirtbiking. While I was going down a hill, I spun out of control and flipped over my handle bars. I now have a sprained arm, multiple bruises and a crescent-shaped gash on my neck that looks like I was bitten. People are asking if my boyfriend and I were being frisky last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 209
You deserved it 8 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is this a FML? If you dirtbike then you know the risks. Ending up with those kinds of injuries is par for the course surely? But yea, I'm with #1. Just tell them yes.

Comments

you say yes! anyways...you would think you would have a "gash" on your neck bandaged up or something the day it happened. ...

31 a "dirtbike" doesnt mean it has three wheels retard...ever heard of a "2 wheeler?" and it doesnt take much to hit a ditch resulting in you going over the handle bars...

Polionixon 2

I like how all u nerds are referencing back to Twilight hahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats how much i laughed. It's ok though i enjoy Twilight myself. :P

makjon86 0

What did six say???? I agree with 21 and 27. And 23, perhaps this would ruin her reputation with her friends???? Just a thought....

Um...so? You got a few bruises, a sprain...no big deal. You were having fun, and obviously dirt biking has it's risks. As for the latter part of the post, are you offended because they think you sleeping with your boyfriend? Is it really so hard to say, "No, haha, I crashed my dirtbike"? I gotta admit, you sound rather insecure. YDI, just get over it.

"Today, people assumed something about me that wasn't true. FML." See how retarded it sounds when you reword it like that? Now I hope we've all learnt a lesson here today.

...Bawww? Again, as I said to somebody else: if this is the worst shit in your life you can think of to submit as an FML, then you are a lucky bitch to have some a trouble-free, easy life.

#38, yeah, that's true. But that could seriously damage her relationship with her friends or other peers if they detest that sort of thing.

Smile and tell them it was worth it.