By crash - 22/05/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I went dirtbiking. While I was going down a hill, I spun out of control and flipped over my handle bars. I now have a sprained arm, multiple bruises and a crescent-shaped gash on my neck that looks like I was bitten. People are asking if my boyfriend and I were being frisky last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 209
You deserved it 8 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is this a FML? If you dirtbike then you know the risks. Ending up with those kinds of injuries is par for the course surely? But yea, I'm with #1. Just tell them yes.

Comments

ShelbyG 0

Ohh god did you really have to word it as "cresent shaped" ? **Twilight hater** Dude, seriously that movie was ******* trash. Uhm anyways, Ive ****** up on a four-wheeler before, lol it was my first time riding one by myself and I ended up popin a wheelie at full speed.....I coudnt ******* stop :/ I didnt get hurt tho, But Im sport challenged lmfao.

Wow, are you okay? Be thankful you aren't dead and can still use the computer. Anyway, it's more of an FML that you hurt yourself that much anyways, you should have just taken the other part out, because it doesn't really matter... just tell them you hurt yourself on your motorcycle.

LaTuaCantante 0

ah hahahaha.lol.that sucks really bad.(be happy i dont know you.id be like YOU GOT BIT BY VAMP! xD)

AngelicDreamer 0

Look at the bright side, at least people think you're getting some... HAHAHA but sorry for the accident

aereall 0

Tell them it was Edward Cullen.

_MLSBIDGAF 0

.. At least now somebedy thinks your getting some(;

un_known_fml 0

ok... I mean, sorry for the injuries, but how is people asking you that a FML?

vag_fml 0

"frisky" is sprained arms and multiple bruises? god, i wonder what domestic violence is if "frisky" is just a few bruises and a gash.