Injury meet insult

By hystcheria - 09/08/2022 16:00 - United States - Fredericksburg

Today, I shattered my ankle while mountain biking with my boyfriend. As I lay writhing on the ground, waiting for the ambulance, he traced the outline of my thigh and said, "You should get this suctioned out while you're in the hospital." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 115
You deserved it 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, while you're there you might as well get liposuction, a Brazilian butt lift and, heck, why not a boob job? You don't get many great opportunities like this!

Comments

Is he real bad with social clues? Some people truly don't comprehend that a statement like that is uncalled for in a good time (unless honestly asked for). He may be one who just speaks what he is thinking. So, he needs to be told how and why it was inappropriate to say that. Plus, that is totally a different specialty who would address that topic.

Yeah, while you're there you might as well get liposuction, a Brazilian butt lift and, heck, why not a boob job? You don't get many great opportunities like this!

Liposuction on thighs is actually pretty affordable 2-4k. Maybe go for it, you work hard and deserve to have a thigh gap don't you?

And for mountain bikers, it's not just an aesthetic thing, a thigh gap lets your legs conform to those miserable uncomfortable seats.

His nose would need to be fixed after I punched him in it after a comment like that!

So you should take the risk inherent to all surgeries just because he said so? If you are able to go mountain biking, you must have a healthy weight…. Do only what YOU want to do, and stay with people who love you how you are.

tiptoppc 19

I’m fat and mountain bike! Gravity carries me downhill. The 2-cycle engine carries me uphill!

And that's when you used your non-broken ankle to kick him in the crotch, right? And then promptly dumped him.