By anonymous - 16/07/2015 22:21 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I watched a young shop assistant try her hardest to flirt with my 20-year-old son. When he continued to be totally oblivious, she outright invited him back to her flat. When he asked, "What for?" a piece of my soul died at how completely I have failed as a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 190
You deserved it 5 164

Top comments

"Wanna come **** me?" "Err...what are the benefits?"

Some people are just completely oblivious about flirting, doesn't mean they don't know about sex. Besides, it may be all a show because his dad is right there! It's awkward.

Comments

Maybe he's gay or she didn't appeal to him.

You should be proud that he has the confidence to know he can do better, and doesn't have to hit everything that's available. When you have the luxury of turning someone down, that's when you know you're a success.

maybe your son isn't into girls or is asexual?

middlenamefrank 8

Um...Dad....your son's gay.

TallMist 32

That's a possibility. Or maybe his son just doesn't wanna **** everyone he sees.

CliffyB03 28

Sooo, wanna come back to my place? -will there be video games? **** yes there will be videogames, I want to show you my level 85 wood elf

CliffyB03 28

Sooo, wanna come back to my place? -why? Will there be videogames? **** yes there will be videogames, I wanna show you my level 85 wood elf!

Or maybe he is aware but is pretending to be oblivious about it because his father is there ;)

pharm121 21

Maybe your son isn't into chicks..and just doesn't know how to tell you. it's always a possibility.

Maybe he did that because you were there and it would be awkward for him.