By thatgirl17 - 31/08/2012 05:23 - United States

Today, I was working the cash register. While helping a customer with her groceries, my bra snapped. I then had to ask my male boss if I could staple it back together. Thirty minutes later it snapped again. I then had to explain to my boss that I was too broke to buy a new one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 216
You deserved it 2 496

Same thing different taste

Comments

Let the twins go free OP! Show those sweater cows off!

irtlw 1

Bras are overrated. Like really what is the point? I wish people wouldn't judge for not wearing one.

Bras are overrated if you're a couch potato and just lie and eat ice cream all day. I like to run around and do stuff, and I certainly can't do that without a bra if I want my boobs to not hurt like hell. Don't judge bra-wearing people if you don't want them to judge you :|

So just how flat-chested are you? Because I'm a DD-E and I need to wear a bra just to sleep comfortably. Day to day activities are near impossible without one. Bras have a purpose. Just because you don't need them doesn't make them pointless.

vetgrl 2

I had a bra break because it was tool old and thinning in the back. I wear that stuff till its DONE. Maybe everyone who is broke does that too. I am a pretty thin lady too, so you don't have to be overweight for clothes to break. Just cheap or poor. So it was either a cheap bra, or an old one. Which makes sense because she said she is broke. She never said she didn't have bras at home, just that she was at work, and couldn't buy one at work.

If you're on the smaller side bust wise (A-C) try Target for a new bra, and check their sale racks as well. I bought 5 for about $20 a year or so ago and they've held up great. I have some from two years ago that I treated roughly first few months(I didn't realize bras should go in the dryer) and while not in as great condition they still work. I realize this doesn't work so well if your larger busted, and in that case I've got no advice.

KiddNYC1O 20
ScaryLullaby 10

That's why I wear sports bras.

hateevryone 14

I'm sure you have other bras. Don't you?

Country29 16

Sports bra! They don't snap.