By Anonymous - 04/08/2009 00:25 - United States

Today, I was woken up by a loud noise, which I thought was an earthquake. It sounded like a car had driven right into my living room. Which was exactly what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 299
You deserved it 2 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

softbonez 0

This reminds me of Family Guy. Exactly.

Comments

this happens from time to time, do you ever watch the news?

YDI for building your home on a road. I kid; I voted FYL.

Mum? same thing happened to me a few weeks ago 2 drunk douchebags were having a race at like 3 am and one lost control and crashed into our car which sent it crashing through the living room.

A car being driven into your house: The best and most efficient alarm to make sure you wake up and get up.

Nick_726 0

Ydi for living in a house! Lol jk! That does suck, but hopefully the person who ran into the house will pay for repairs.

Eddyoftheabc 0

Woah, woah- stop bitching? A car ran through his house! That could have destroyed a bunch of irreplaceable stuff and generally causes a lot of stress for OP. He has to get the car OUT, he has to get his house repaired- all of this takes time, time with a gaping hole in his house! Nothing about that is pleasant. FYL, OP. Then again, the only reason I even believe this is because my neighbor was nearly killed when his house was hit by a freakin' PLANE.

hatcher 0

Here's to hoping both of you have insurance! **** your life, man.

Bullshet 0

Why would a handicap sign make a difference? If you can't even stay on the road, then you shouldn't be driving, PERIOD! Being handicapped doesn't free you of the responsibility of being in control of your car.

nonnymouse 0

Oh, ****. Hope the driver's insurance takes care of it, and quickly. :(