By Anonymous - 07/05/2011 21:42 - United States

Today, I was walking through my kitchen when I discovered a weak spot in the floor. Tomorrow, I'm going to have to fix the giant hole caused when I put my foot through it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 456
You deserved it 4 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is one incredibly strong foot you have! Remind me never to piss you off, because if you ever kick my ass you're liable to kick me a new asshole!

KiddNYC - I was first? I didn't even notice! Omg omg what an honor! I didn't even prepare a speech! I'd, um, like to thank my wife for being so great with all the, like support and stuff! And also to the mods for not moderating me! I love you guys! Oh! Oh! And I'd like to thank the man upstairs. THANK YOU, JESUS! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

Comments

JoshK9030 0

sounds fun. who doesnt like putting things in holes???

I bet you get a lot of speeding tickets.

shibainu519 0

Chuck Norris > Chuck Norris

You don't need to fix the floor, you need Weight Watchers.

Sorry 44, I didn't see your comment before I posted mine.

wait, do you rent, or do you own? If you rent, your landlord should be fixing that, and no way should he be charging you or trying to claim you damaged the property. If you own, oh well. Floors do rot out, especially in kitchens and bathrooms where they're subject to getting wet, or where a plumbing failure might have soaked the floor, and the damage can be hidden for some while if it's concealed beneath something like linoleum.

rainport 0

who the **** knows how to spell and it was probly auto speell or sum shit but seriously why this even on here wtf

KatrinaKitten 16

Wow. I call this: idiot bitch. exhibit A.

KatrinaKitten 16

Just stop hatin', Riley. You look like a mentally challenged trying-to model ten year old by the way. Try smilin'. You're the dumb person with no life.

73, Chuck Norris is about as famous as DocBastard, KaySL and every1luvsboners. But I bet you don't know them either.

KatrinaKitten 16

I know DocBastard. He's cool:)

At least it wasn't a weak spot in the roof.

KatrinaKitten 16

I doubt someone as overweight as the OP could get on top of the roof.

Never heard of a jolly old man named St. Nicholas? Anyway, you don't have to be overweight to put a hole in the floor. #63 explained it perfectly. Your weight is irrelevant if your floor is damaged.