By scfead - 14/08/2009 22:28 - United States

Today, I was walking home when a man passed me and stopped. Thinking he was staring at my butt, I asked him kindly to stop. He then laughed and grabbed my wallet that was in my back pocket, and ran. He wasn't staring at my butt, and found it funny that I thought he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 526
You deserved it 16 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

bobby222 0

YDI for leaving the wallet in your back pocket.

Your front pocket is a much safer place for your wallet to be.

You deserve it. Seriously, don't "kindly ask him to stop" either ignore it or speed up your walking. Or if you're that annoyed by it don't be kind.

Exactly, and what 11 said too. And you didn't even turn around when you were talking to him? So much for being kind.

I find carrying one's wallet in the back pocket retarded for two reasons: one, the pockets are almost always too shallow to prevent someone from easily snatching it, and two, they're shallow enough that they can fall out while sitting down if you shift a little bit. The latter happened to me once on a bus, and luckily someone was kind enough to not only find out where I worked, but return it with everything inside it. Since then I've always carried it in my side pocket. My friend said carrying it in the side was gay; well, then, I'll be the gay guy that doesn't lose his wallet or have it stolen. Also, most wallets tend to be bulky when stuffed. Why the hell would you want that pressing into your ass while you sit and skewing your balance?

Your friend said it was gay to put it to the side to hide the fact that he enjoys sitting when he has his wallet in his back pocket, he sits down, and it presses into his ass

Unregistered 0

is this your way of coming out of the closet?

No ,this is the only logical explanation :P

YDI for thinking that youre hot. you god damn twilight lover.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Even though I love Twilight I have to admit this is funny :P

fyl not for thinking your but was being stares at or it not but for the stolen wallet... also fyl for seemingly thinking thts the least of your concerns.

Who the hell asks someone they're passing on the street to stop staring at their ass? But FYL for your stolen wallet. I carry mine in my back pocket, too.

I'm with #6, how did you know he stopped? Also If he passed you and stopped and you kept walking, how did he have enough time get to you, grab your wallet, and then run away without you preventing it? Either way YDI for ASSuming.

sublime93 0

This is so fake. You wouldve had to turn around to some extent to tell him to stop looking at your ass, and then it wouldve been hard for him to take the wallet, seeing as he laughed while he did it he wasn't in much of a hurry. (Sorry if I made that hard to understand lol)

bball55 0

ydi for being a conceited bitch thinking everyone looks at ur ass also ydi for keeping money in ur back pocket where it is most vulnerable i agree with 19