By anonymous - 17/09/2013 17:52 - United States

Today, I was uninvited to a bachelorette party. I wouldn't really care, if the party hadn't been for me, ahead of my wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 832
You deserved it 3 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you get uninvited to your OWN party!!?

UnluckyGenius 21

Hire a bouncer to keep all of them out.

Comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

As the old saying goes, 45, if you want something done right, do it yourself. It would be kind of weird for a bride to plan the whole bachelorette party herself, but she could tell them what she wants and what she doesn't want. Everyone's different so maybe OP doesn't like men in thongs flapping their dicks in her face, but one of the brides maids do. Nothing wrong with setting some sort of guidelines down for your own party. OP should be enjoying her party and she's the only one who knows what she likes the most.

Like the many say before me, screw them and uninvite them to your wedding. Either that or turn the tables on them and have a party in a few months, invite them then call that morning and say that the party is going on, but they can't come because they screwed you over on your pre-wedding party.

OP anyway, you don't to have your bachelorette party the night before your wedding? What's the point in being exhausted and hangover for the big day? Plus just ban these people from your wedding

It's your party..,you plan it...you are the center of attention...you choose who goes and who doesn't...you cancel it if needed...you do everything down to the nitty gritty...you cannot get uninvited...I think you get the picture...it's all about you you you...

Umm, the Bride to be does not generally plan, purchase, or make the arrangements for the Bachelorette party. That's usually the Maid-of-Honor's job with the help of the bridesmaids. The same way the best man plans the stag night for the groom to be.

belthazor909 4

Uninvite those jerks if you could. That would be a good kick for them.

45, she could have still been involved in the planning.

AnonForAReason 11
jasmine2301 25

#35 sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

thatgirlincali 13

I hope when N if you reply OP that you learned that they maybe didn't really kick you out they just designed a new one that would be a surprise.