By goinginsane - 06/05/2011 07:25

Today, I was told that I am an incredibly boring person and that it's no wonder I have no friends. I think they're right; last night I dreamt about a nail file. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 777
You deserved it 7 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, if you didn't have friends, who told you that you were boring? The nail file?!

You darted friends in preschool? Who the hell would give a preschooler darts to throw at people?

Comments

what's a nail file? cuz I'm pretty sure that if I can't understand Op's words then he/she is a boring person

My nail file wanted me to tell you that you showed up in it's dreams too.

i had a dream that i flew a biplane threw the cosmos. then i saw an alien that looked like the statue of liberty

If you feel as though you're not happy with your life, do things to change it! I always think I'm boring but I'm naturally less sociable than the average person, and maybe I have different priorities and likes to other people. If I wanted to make the effort to be more 'fun' then I would but that wouldn't make me happy. If everyone liked the same epic things then belive me, that WOULD be boring. If the no-friends thing is an issue I suggest joining clubs and getting a hobby where you meet lots of people, or make that extra bit of effort to get to know people at school or at work. Don't push it, just step out your comfort zone once in a while. :)

truebloodednigga 0

I hear if you bitch more you become less boring

I like boring people more than bitchy people. Might just be me tho.

xoxotayy58 0

I was looking for an "awkward" button when rating this FML... sorry but seriously, a nail file?

I want to here more of this dream seriously