By goinginsane - 06/05/2011 07:25

Today, I was told that I am an incredibly boring person and that it's no wonder I have no friends. I think they're right; last night I dreamt about a nail file. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 777
You deserved it 7 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, if you didn't have friends, who told you that you were boring? The nail file?!

You darted friends in preschool? Who the hell would give a preschooler darts to throw at people?

Comments

a nail file... just a nail file? no kinky setting? didn't use the nail file for anything erotic? just a nail file, against a monotone background?

No one makes friends by sitting alone whining about their lack of friends.

It's a vicious cycle. They lack friends, develop an anti-social behavior and find it hard to break from that habit. Die Alone

Lighten up, it's a joke. I find this FML hilarious!

Just a nail file the entire night? Your dreams must have some dedication to nail files.

Lol sorry but this is about your profile pic I LOVE FULLMETAl ALCHEMIST!! but I like WINRY rockbell ;)'

mintcar 9

Was it a superhero? Did it fight crime? No? Seriously, you're boring as ****.

mintcar 9

Apparently sarcasm isn't used on FML anymore.

mintcar 9

Oh right..a superhero nail file. I was completely being SERIOUS.

If people find you boring, then they themselves suffer boring personalities, cheer up buttercup :P

How far do you extend this reasoning? If someone tells you you've got bad breath or they hate your shoes, do you assume that she is the one with bad breath or ugly shoes? I see that you're trying to be encouraging, but really, the logic doesn't quite follow.

Actually your ligic follows :) people who usually criticizes others have that same issue.

so if I said you had bad spelling would that be me trying to make up for insecurity over my own?

wow pshhh... nail files ain't boring ;)

I once had a dream that my bed was on fire and the only way to put it out was to take a dump on it. needless to say I awoke with utter confusion, yes I had shat the bed. Bad times....

Hah, I figured you'd say that. So, what were you seasoned with? Herbs and spices from under the bridge you frequent? ;)