By Anonymous - 17/02/2016 02:45 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I was threatened to be held back because of the lack of teacher-parent communication. My parents refuse to sign my report card because of my one mark below ninety percent. My teacher was dead serious about failing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 824
You deserved it 1 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one who thinks your parents are more bitchier than your teacher?

Surely the teacher can't fail you if you're one mark below 90, is there no other communication besides your report card? I'm sure if it was important your teacher could call or email...

Comments

Ask them if they want you to fail. If they still refuse to sing it, just forge their signature. I'd rather get in trouble for that than failing a class.

Well if your parents never sign it, the teacher doesn't know what your parents' signatures look like anyway...forge them.

Not really an advisable thing to do, rather explain the situation to the parents?

I don't think your teacher can fail you just because your report card isn't signed. 89% is quite a good score.

poor you maybe explain to your parents what happened

Take it to your guidance counselor or principle. Go over everyone's heads!

How did you get to be so smart when your parents are so stupid?

Ugh I'll never understand parents who do that. Sure it's good to encourage good grades but to have a conniption over an 89% is ridiculous.