By Notthemaid - 30/09/2009 19:49 - United States

Today, I was talking to my mom about how my fiancé has been ignoring me and that I didn't know why. Turns out, my mother told him that I was too much of a handful, was mentally disturbed and also cheating on him. Just so I wouldn't move out and would keep cleaning her house for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 520
You deserved it 2 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mj2123 0

Sounds like mom is the one who is mentally disturbed...

And you still live with a crazy woman because?

Comments

Your fiance knows that your mom is what you are going to become. Your mom is a devious, manipulative, selfish liar. God know what she looks like. He saw the future and it wasn't pretty. You should move far away before you start dating again and tell every man you are an orphan.

It so isn't fair to say that a woman's mother is what she will become. **** that. I don't ever want to be like my mother. I think that only applies to what the mother looks like (weight and how much/or little she has aged.

I didn't say it's fair -- it just is.

i agree, it's probably inevitable that a woman will age like her mother (although i've seen exceptions), but acting like her can be helped. My mom is nothing like my grandmother (thank god).

Talk to your fiancé. Tell him the truth, and he should understand. If he doesn't, he's not worth it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You have a lot to learn about the world, man.

cadillacgal79 32

Say "I mean" one more time, I dare you.

Wow, FYL. I hope soon we see a FML that your mom wrote about all the horrible things you did to her...

GodsOfWrath 0

I just don't think it's right that you kept, you being mentally challenged from your fiance. Also, in the future, don't tell your mother that you're having an affair...

unless the affair was with the mother, in which case there is little chance of hiding it. This also explains the true reason for the Jealous mother who doesn't want her seeing anyone else.

The bit about mental illness was most likely another lie. How stupid are you?

I'm pretty sure that the original commenter was using sarcasm.

Wouldn't someone that's your fiance have been with you long enough to know that you're "a handful" and mentally disturbed? And if he believed you were cheating on him, why would he just be ignoring you if not confronting you about it? Yeah, this one isn't bullshit.

Ah, yet another "my family member lied to my SO and my SO believed them rather than me" FML. Aren't you people even trying anymore?

you know, this is a site about how ****** up life can be. Unless the topic is completely unrelated, I don't think any comment needs to be moderated. My two cents about the mother: rent a paint sprayer and paint the entire house neon green- on the inside- without removing any furniture, belongings, etc. you'll need about a day to do this, probably, and probably 4 hours of drying time- minimum- for every surface. you can even skimp on the paint- why the hell bother making this look like a professional job?- and use only one five-gallon container of paint. get an extra bucket, pour half the paint in that, mix both with water until both buckets are full, you'll be done with the house in no time. The other advantage of this is that you can stensil the word 'BITCH' into every room with masking tape. for best effect, do this above her bed too, so that she has to see it every night before she falls asleep. with two, three friends, you can have this done to spectacular effect and have all your belongings moved out in one day.

Blah333 0

Wow your moms a bitch. Move out