By unlucky_vee_13 - 23/02/2009 22:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my 81-year-old widowed grandmother on the phone, and she told me she was giving up sex for lent. Not only do I now have a vision of my grandma having sex, I am reminded that she is having more sex than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 225
You deserved it 5 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unlucky_vee_13 0

we're pretty close...but that's just TMI!

she is probably just senile and is speaking of an earlier time. some elderly live in their childhood/young adulthood and still see things they saw when they here young/

Comments

stfuxxn00b 0

I'm sorry, but that's just too funny for words! And, yes, she's probably getting more than you.

Ha. Ha-ha-ha. Ha-ha. Ha-ha-ha. Ha.

anthem_fml 0

haha, maybe she's not doing it all the time, maybe she's giving up something for lent that she doesn't do. you know, like giving up booze for lent if you dont drink. xD but if she is getting some, well, good for her. you know that when you're 81 you'll want to get laid too.

Tihihi1 0

Lol, first i thought you spelled it wrong and meant rent (i know, stupid, but i'm an atheist and so are most of my friends and family, how would i no wat lent is) and saw really weird pictures of my gran, btw thank you for scaring me for life. but ur of worse, at least my gran didnt tell me about it :P i feel for you. and you guys that r seriously asking for her/his grans number, thats like the opposite of pedo, but i dont remeber wat its called, go see a doctor that will give you some pills :)

Lol, if I followed christianity, I'd just give up gay sex. *shrug* Not doing it, and it's against God's will anyway according to all those Bible-toting zealots. ^Not meant offensively..

ha that reminds me of the gramma on House that had syphilis and became extremely enamored of Ashton Kutcher and House. lol. that doesnt help much i know, but know that you are not the only one who has had things like that happen. They made a show about it. lol. Her son was not happy.

#4 do you think me you and your grandma could ever have a 3sum ;)

karamella_fml 0

What is it with people against older people having sex? One day your kids and grand kids will post a FML about you, too.