By dickwebs - 22/11/2010 03:42 - Germany

Today, I was taking off my underwear to change into fresh clothes. Pulling them down, I realize there's a big fat spider in them. Not only did I have a spider chilling with my genitals the whole day, but I'm deathly afraid of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 966
You deserved it 5 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JakeDR 0

Haha, your face must've been priceless. :P

IAreStarfeesh 0

Did he make a web in your asscrack?

Comments

what's the problem? get over it. it's just a spider.

Bcaw 0

damn gurl u fine. wats ur numba?!

Mr_Zachary 0

19: Nobody can resist your proskills, I'm sure of it...

shawtieee 0

that was mean! think if it happenedto you! you wouldn't suck it up too!

Hump_Zilla 0

they do like dark, moist places

dude u need to change ur clothes more often to avoid what happen

desigirl2010 0

he said all day which means it was the same day. how many times do you change your clothes in a day? (besides changing into/out of your pjs, smartass)

shakethat 10

he didn't say he changed his underwear after wearing them all day. just that the spider was there all day. for all we know he had that same pair of underwear on for a few days and why is op just changing into fresh clothes instead of showering! maybe that's the problem here.

How peculiar. I didn't know the afterlife happened to be located in Germany.

AAShah 0

LMFAO. YDI for not being able to realise that for the stretch of an entire day.

just shows how pathetic humans are. thousands of years ago u woulda grabbed the spider n ate it but now almost everyone is scared of a thing that u r a 100 times bigger than it.

I take it that you are not Human since you can dis your own species.

i agree, but spiders still frighten some people--it's not as though we all don't have fears, and some people might have had past traumatic expierences with them

Spiders look icky to some people. And some spiders have a poisonous bite!

Being afraid of creepy crawlies is a natural instinct, which some of us have too much of. "Back in the day," just as many people would have freaked out over them.

all spiders are poisonous, some more so than others. At least he didn't "dance with himself", as Billy Idol puts it.

actually, spiders used to be (millions of years ago) much bigger than they are now, about a meter long. and it is a natural response to be scared of something that can potentially kill you.

Tikwichka 5

If you are 'deathly afraid' of spiders, shouldn't you be dead now?