By B-ran - 05/01/2010 00:29 - France

Today, I was taking a dump at the Home Depot. After I was finished, I was bent over and pulling the toilet paper out of the holder. I pulled too hard, causing the dispenser lid to fling open and smack me on the back of the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 778
You deserved it 21 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cartain 0

Wow, those things must weigh at least two ounces. Who's gonna play you in the movie?

Comments

You hit your head? Be careful... Shit splatters.

akathebest1 0

Wow man your life is so ******!! - not.

STYLE_E 0

**** your life as in **** you

Comentator 0

Its toilet paper people not a lawnmower.

I immediately thought of a person taking a dump in one of the exhibit toilets. I got hugely disappointed when I read the rest of the FML.

perdix 29

I was in Home Depot and I saw in one of the stalls that someone had taken a dump on the floor right next to the toilet. So, I am glad you got bashed on the head. YDI for ******** on the floor!

#17 OMG I worked in a hardware store and we did find shit in a display toilet! How can someone take a shit in a display toilet and staff not notice! LOL no wonder we lost a lot of tools to theft!

lol - I've seen little kids shit and piss in display toilets. they don't know better... it's their parents who don't watch them.

the real kicker here is: how did that dispenser hit him in the BACK of his head?

Yeah! How did you hit yourself in the back of the head? Next time, try tearing the paper off of the roll first.

Ariel881 0

Hahaha! I did that once, but at a grocery store....and I didn't poop, only peed.