By hazlanz216 - 06/10/2011 22:28 - Canada

Today, I was suspended from work. Some lady went to the manager and told them that I was stalking her, all because I would kindly greet her everyday at the grocery store. I'm the cashier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 941
You deserved it 2 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Return as a customer and wait for her.

Attention ****** like her are so good at believing in their own fiction, aren't they?

Comments

You should just replay one of the store tapes and they can see your just doing your job and not stalking her!

File a report on her with the police for false accusations.

as a fellow grocery store cashier, I feel your pain. you should call up your bosses boss and explain the situation so they could deal with it the right way and suspend or transfer your boss

I don't know who the bigger moron is here: the boss or the lady...

The lady. If the boss didn't know he/she was just doing there job

#28 The OP's boss should have investigated or at least asked the OP their side instead of just taking the complaint at face value, therefore the boss is a moron, though im not sure if he's more moronic than the lady...

MacUser1986 5

Yep, I'd be on the phone so fast with the department of labor.

Ummmm, that makes her the stalker.... Coming into Your store Everyday?

You'd be surprised how many people come into the grocery store on a daily basis. Where I work we see some people 3-4 times a day.

File a complaint about your boss or sue them. To be suspended solely based on the word of a prick customer is wrong. Your boss is an idiot.

iPoopChickens 0

She must be the one in her little fantasy world of you and her. She probably wishes you would stalk her.