By Anonymous - 08/05/2009 04:18 - United States

Today, I was running on a track above a basketball court. I noticed several cute guys playing a pick-up game, so I tried to run my hardest. Not paying attention, I didn't hear when they warned me about the ball flying towards me. It hit me in the head, I then ran into a wall and face-planted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 415
You deserved it 40 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This sounds suspiciously similar to another FML from about a week back. And not to repeat the comments from that one, but why would you run faster? You're meant to run slower. Bay Watch-style.

Well. Not exactly what you wanted but you did get some ball to face action. ;-) And besides, not really a FML as they likely paid you more attention from that then if the ball hadn't come your way at all.

Comments

Ok, girls, we're not turned on when you run fast.

crazychick1269 7

y not? don't guys like sporty girls????

LeftHanded_fml 0

#11 exactly. Why the hell would we want to see you run fast? 1. We can hardly see you. 2. If your fat, just no.

well you should've paid attention if they were cute!

Anything that has a "there was a cute boy so I did this to impress him" in it instantly deserves as YDI.

Well on the bright side: did any of them go to see if you were OK?

notmuch 0

Today I saw some cute guys. So I ignored them when they tried to talk to me. FYL indeed.

thelonelylurker 0

Not gonna impresse anyone by running fast, girly.

If they were playing basketball and you were on a hanging track... sorry to say this, but they probably threw the ball at you. No way it gets that high just by playing bball.

if they were playing basketball and it was a hanging track..... Sorry to break it to you, but they must have thrown the ball at you, because no way it gets up there just by playing.

#19 - Good point. Maybe one of the guys thought the same thing "That chick is hot" and to get your attention / make a conversation starter, he chucked it at your head.