By retailshell - 28/01/2015 15:01 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was ringing up a woman at work. I saw she'd bought a birthday cake, so I smiled and said I hoped whoever it was for has a happy birthday. She looked at me in disgust, told me to mind my own business, then called me a "chucklefuck bitch." Okay then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 447
You deserved it 2 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While thy customer is a huge jerk, chucklefuck is a pretty funny name to call someone. Sorry OP I'm sure you aren't one.

"Chucklefuck bitch." You Aussies sure are creative.

Comments

"Chucklefuck bitch." You Aussies sure are creative.

We tend to just say whatever comes to mind to be quite honest. It can get pretty interesting!

ThatllDoDonkey 9

See people in Duloc aren't that rude... Anyone want some waffles?

Maybe OP will want to move to Duloc since there is nobody there who might call her a "chucklefuck bitch" again.

homesuckfucker 28

Don't allow that sort of negativity to bring you down, OP. Some people are just bitter. It's good that you make conversation with your customers! I once had a cashier fail to say a single word to me- not even when I said "Thank you," - and it was EXTREMELY awkward.

rocker_chick23 27

May I suggest the website "not always right"? It has stories like yours on it.

What the **** is a chucklefuck? She totally sounded happy today...

Am I the only one thinking she got mad cause she has no friends? Maybe she just wants cake... Anyway it doesn't excuse her behavior, sorry OP

Some people can't accept compliments/nice comments, don't take it too personally!

chocolatefrog28 29

... and a Happy New Year! What a miserable twatwaffle.

Twat waffle and chucklefuck bitch. I am learning so many new ways to insult people today! Will have to remember these for later.

Well. Gotta giver her credit for originality.

Nissi 17

What's wrong with people? Forget her, so rude.