By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 00:45 - United States

Today, I was riding in my friend's car. We passed by a group of cute guys standing by the curb with their skateboards so we slowed down to whistle at them. We then noticed the ambulance taking their friend away on a stretcher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 473
You deserved it 37 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

How about you just concentrate on the road. Leave the pedestrians alone.

ya sometimes I can't see the big white vehicle with flashings lights on the side of the road especially when I see some cute boys......

Comments

Bees_fml 0

Nonsense. As is the post. Doesn't even say whether or not the OP and her friend whistled. Pretty crucial detail there.

schwancy 2

How about you just concentrate on the road. Leave the pedestrians alone.

ohthebloodygore 16

That's how my parents met. How is it childish to want to meet new people?

ohthebloodygore 16

21, whistling isn't childish.... I mean since humans can't speak and must resort to whistling to 'meet someone'. I think I misplaced this comment before since I can't find it. Oh well. If it's a double post, my apologies.

Eh, my bad, I thought you were referring to the meeting people while out driving and not "concentrat[ing] on the road," not the actual whistling. Sorry.

thebignixie 0

am I the only one that hates when people u don't know try to pull shit like that?

hahaha how the hell did u not see that before u slowed down and whistled.

bridgette5866 0

hey your boobs are hanging out which I best was no accident.

5-yeah I'm sure you've whistled at tons of guys but got disgusted looks.

"do you have a band-aid? I bruised my knee cause I fell for you"

"do you have an ambulance? I broke both legs cause I fell for you"

Do you have a defibrillator because you cause my heart to undergo fibrillation. ... No seriously it is a long-term health problem help ple-

do you have a taco because im hungry. ^^^^^^^ ohcanaduhs is best

why do you faggots have to ruin everything with comments like, "hahahahahahaha win"?

ya sometimes I can't see the big white vehicle with flashings lights on the side of the road especially when I see some cute boys......

You have that problem too? Glad I'm not the only one.

We will not rest until Obama does something about it

GangstaGalahleio 0

wow, you really get distracted easily if you didn't even notice flashing ambulance lights.

how do u not notice an ambulance... that's the reason for the flashing lights... :/