Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

blink182rocks 0

YDI for getting in the way of an important contest, asshole.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Haha. xD Because seeing how far you can throw a brick is important. Epic contests ftfw. Oh, and Blink182 does rock. In a major way. Oh, and YDI for smoking. :D Lung cancer, throat cancer? There are waayy more fun ways to die. Like getting hit with a brick and going into a coma. That's gotta be more fun than blowing smoke out of your mouth. And it makes for a better story. :D

lil_miz_liz09 0

Stop replying to the 1st comment just so you can be at the top, okay?

OMGGGG yDI FOR SMOKING CIGGARETTES 10 MILLION PPL DIE EVERYDAY FROM CIGGARETTES AND SECOND HAND SMOKE. CIGGARETTES ARE MADE BY CHILD SLAVES IN AFRICA? DID YOU KNOW THAT!? idiot! your helping child slavery shame on u

MasterOfSecrets 0
CASoulNYCmind 0

I hope you die a painful death and get taken to hell to be Satan's personal bitch. Let me ask you something....how many times did you fall on your head? How the hell could you combine something like smoking to ******* child slavery?! What sick part of your head made that connection?! How long have you been watching Fox News?! Are you part of the Bill O'RIley mailing list?

Okay so he went to get cigarettes, that doesn't exactly justify someone to be such a bad person as to deserve a brick getting thrown at his (or her) head. FYL, and the ones saying "YDI" are just lonely assholes who need to release anger via internet... RAWRRR!!!

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

for real, #68? WOW, you are the biggest dumb ass on the face of the earth. how was he supposed to know that two idiots were 'having a contest' throwing bricks? all he wanted to get was a pack of cigs and he gets hit with a brick. OP, **** your life. i am so sorry about that. i hope you ended up gettin your cigs, though ;) hope you feel better!

#148. I believe #68 was joking. ever heard of sarcasm? obviously not, twat.

antonioohama 0
RunnerBack33 1

suck dickbu ******* *****. ill shove a cig up your ass

wintamint101 7
SOD_sonofdixie 5

I just want you to know that you sound like a complete and total f*cking idiot.. That is all

#67 made me laugh so hard...that i forgot what the damn FML was about... Oh. and these FML's are stupid...they stopped being funny about a month ago.

@ #127. Because the comments are so damn funny...did you not read what i wrote? I suppose you couldn't figure that one out. That's okay. I'm here to spell the world out for you. Just you though. Don't bring your other freshmen friends. I don't like them.

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

lolzforfun228 3

yeah, cuz it's just guys that do stupid things right?

fmlwinnn 0

3 never said anything about only guys doing stupid things.....3 was talking about how smoking almost killed the OP in a joking way.

Ah....I'm sorry. Hopefully you can make them pay for your medical bills.

thank you doctor. because no one knew that smoking is harmful. but now you've cleared that issue up and boldly announced the truth for all the world to know.

i would say the same thing but YDI for smoking

Xader 0

Typical whatever-you-are. Assuming bad things only happen in America.

#92, the point was that he got hit by a brick. Would you still say YDI if he was going in for a bottle of water? Probably not. This is like those masturbation-related FMLs where people say "YDI for masturbating".

Totally agreed, btw smoking a cigarette is more dangerous for people around you because it is already breathed once. So YDI, you get what you give. The chance that guy hit someone is particularly smaller than you making your close friends and family sick/ more sick.