By Anonymous - 13/11/2015 13:34

Today, I was reading comments on an FML, and saw some made from my girlfriend's account. Now I know she's one of those people who say "Dump him!" even when the situation clearly doesn't warrant dumping. Looks like I might be in for a sudden breakup in the future. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 608
You deserved it 2 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or just as bad are the ones that go, "I'm sure you're beautiful/handsome OP!" Bitch please, you don't know that.

Comments

ericzaga 4

I was going through the comments just to see if she replied

I am suprised no one tried to figure out who she is.

Eh, most people are overly simplistic when they hear someone else's problem, but then consider their own problems more complex. It doesn't really mean anything about what she would do in real life.

I think I can predict every comment on this FML without even looking at them.

Dump her she's clearly very immature and doesn't take relationships very seriously if her first response is to do this.

I wonder how many relationships have ended thanks to this FML.

I really hope OP's girlfriend gets to and comments on this post

I'd have to know what you think is a situation that doesn't clearly warrant dumping before I judge FYL or YDI. Context is vital.

pika_666 13

Even if it doesn't work out, don't let it get to you. Just think positive, you'll always find someone in the end and it doesn't have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Plot twist: what OP thinks doesn't warrant a breakup is so skewed from the consensus that all posts are included in this. The girlfriend had in fact only been posting "dump him" in severe cases. OP is the only one who found them trivial.