By Anonymous - 12/09/2012 07:00 - United States - Valencia

Today, I was pulled over. The cop stated that he "couldn't see" me because I had "blended in with the dark car background", and that it looked like no one was driving. I was literally pulled over for being black. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 567
You deserved it 4 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously you're a ninja and your camouflage works PERFECTLY. Hey, wait...where did you go?

Comments

Cops are so ignorant. And they say they "serve the community"

I hope you do realize that 1.) You're generalizing, a lot 2.) Next time you get mugged, let's see how stupid you think cops will be and 3.) Ignorant doesn't mean stupid, it means lacking knowledge in a certain topic (like you'd say a bad cook would be ignorant in cooking.) Who's the "ignorant" one now?

Jellyman64 0
Jellyman64 0

People are retarded that's why.

babygirlforever6 0
RegularDayFML 0

The fact that people are sticking up for the cop is ridiculous. Its his JOB. He was trained for things more advanced than seeing people in cars. And really? He PULLED OVER the vehicle because he thought it was being driven by itself? Yeah. That unmanned car will be sure to pull over. Good thinking. But sure enough if he said sorry at the end, an honest sorry since race was involved, then it's fine. And for anyone saying it could've been a kid. Yeah sure it could have, but the cop would've been able to see him. The child has to be somewhat visible for him to be even able to see out the windshield. Have a nice day.

nora2011 4

Not sticking up for the cop, just not pulling the race card too soon. I think it was a stupid call on the officers part too. I have been pulled over for "fitting the profile" myself and the fact that I'm white, and I was driving a blue car on the highway at the time put me as the person that had to deal with it that day. If the officer couldn't see a driver, okay then. Cars do roll away unattended. Kids do steal vehicles. Drivers do duck down when cops drive by. Shit happens. The officer might have been looking out for other vehicles on the road, or he might have been being a racist prick. Only he knows. This is why some don't immediately assume racism. -Assumption is the mother ****** of all **** ups.

coolbrony12 3

Report him to the actual station and get that racist douche of a cop fired!

It says nothing about a ticket and it would be illegitimate to give him a ticket.