By hawaiiansokkrboi - 19/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I was practicing soccer at my school. My team was practicing penalty kicks. It was my turn up and this cute girl that I like was watching off ten feet away from the goal. I was running to take the kick when I slipped and kicked the ball. It hit her head and now she won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 332
You deserved it 10 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i agree with number one... it was an accident, for her to be so upset that she won't talk to you over an accident shows that shes probably just a bitch.

fonebone10 0

Awww... Middle School love...

Comments

Why are you on the team? And you could have used the accident as a convo opener, tho, i'm sure u tried but it didnt wrk out, lol. I doubt she's a bitch, mostly REAL embarassed cuz i'm sure ppl laffed!

#20 - thank you, Mr. Obvious. And in my comment, "douchebag" and "you" was referring to the same person, as in I was calling the OP a douchebag.

ILoveJace01 0

lol aww...that sucks. so sorry!

i agree. your life isn't f-ed because a girl won't talk to you. trust me, much worse things than this can happen... you'll get over her.

The unmentioned probability is that the OP looked at the girl before taking the shot. Not sure about soccer but in a lot of sports, if you look somewhere, that's where you're aiming. Ergo she probably thought he hit her on purpose.

Believe me when i say it. now you got more chance with her then before. you can always bring her flowers as an apology and hit on her. if she still refuses to speak with you then she is a real bitch an you don't want to have relationship with that kind of animal.

fortunecookie_fml 0

well obviously now you realized she's a bitch!

#26, he has already "hit" on her. :P

Its her fault, she assumed that you were good enough to not hit her in the face. Tell her to stand farther next time!

SilentGround 0

so do you now see what happens when we try to show off?