By ohshit - 29/03/2011 00:31 - Canada

Today, I was painting my bedroom walls, when I was struck with an uncontrollable bout of diarrhea. I had to watch helplessly from the en-suite bathroom as my 2 year old daughter painted a lovely picture for me, all over my new $500 sofa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 312
You deserved it 8 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jen993 0

and you couldn't yell out to stop ?!?!

ahhh Poocasso strikes again!! paints while you helplessly sit on the toilet taking a dump.

Comments

i_love_puppybrea 0
sammywhits 0

shutup you ******* ass not everybody can drop money like leaves.bitch.

flickyourbic1223 7

It wouldn't make a difference if the FML had read $500 or $5,000, the couch was still ruined. :( I'm so sorry OP.

22: cutest kid ever... or cub dressed as a kid or vice versa haha

kinga08 0

I swear, people get diarrhea at the most inconvenient times. It's like our bowels know and they're out to get us... However, $500 is a steal for a couch.

MangoGurl 0

you could have been yelling at her to stop and I hope u punished her after

jinxthejinx 0

Punished?? She's two. She had no idea she was doing anything wrong. The parent should have ensured that the baby wouldn't have had access to the paint or the room, but apparently hadn't thought that she may have an emergency. Fine. Anyhow, it's nobody's fault, especially not the child. (Eight years is generally considered to be the age at which reasoning skills are developed.)

joa76 3

You still can, and should, punish a two year old if they do something wrong. Otherwise they'll learn very quickly that they can do whatever they want. And yes, two year olds ARE capable of understanding punishment. They may not have the reasoning skills to fully understand the consequences of their actions, but they can understand "paint couch=time out=bad idea."

They don't have long term understanding but they definitely can and WILL understand "Stop that right now or you get a time out". 2 year olds are pretty smart.

LSU33DucKAholiC 0

Wow, you should have known that was coming... you kinda deserved that one.

really? hard to see the logic in her getting struck with the squirts at an inconvenient time and unable to stop her kid as being predictable and her fault. you are just angry and bitter at the bad hand in life you've been dealt. just like your picture.

thats when you regulate and slap a ho!!