By witt75 - 23/02/2011 18:53 - United States

Today, I was overdrawn $15 at the bank. I paid in my last $80 in cash, only for them to inform me that I've been slapped with $90 in overdraft fees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 760
You deserved it 6 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've been there so I can say from experience that it is 100% your fault. If you had the cash, you should've dropped it into your account before cheques came in. Also, why didn't you just deposit $20? Then you'd at least have $60 in your pocket. If you've never overdrawn your account before, you could ask the bank to reverse the fees as a one-time courtesy.

Comments

meowmeowwkitty 0

like fish? from a line? ahh makes sense no $ .... dinner lol hookin'... no g cuz your cool... hooker-ring maybe? ;)

ulicksam 0

Happens to everyone that's overdrawn. May as well happen to you too. YDI.

SirEBC 7

Looks like the bank just made you its bitch.. ..in more than one way. Iccceeedd.

YDI. What, did you think banks suddenly stopped charging overdraft fees? Usually they are $35 a pop though, so FYL for having a shitty bank. Unless you have multiple overdrafts. Then YDI even more. Why would you drop cash into your account when you don't have anything to live on?

yourlifesfucked 0

LOL. and people say we don't need finanial reform. Reminds me of Jean Valjean.

zexy27 0

And people say we need more spelling classes, reminds me of a moron.