By Anonymous - 23/11/2020 04:02 - Japan - Okayama

Can't buy me love

Today, I realized while paying bills on my phone I fat-fingered which credit card I was paying and sent 299 to a paid-off card instead of 200 to another one. Now I'm going to have overdraft fees too. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Grizz8831  |  13

call the credit company or your bank. they can probably fix the mistake from their end pretty easily. the bank should have the ability to make just about anything happen related to your account, and it may be free (not sure if the have a fee for such things)

By  rotflqtms_  |  19

for me, my card payments don't usually go through the same day and I'm able to cancel payments. Call your credit card and/or your bank and cancel the payment before it goes through. And next time, actually look at what you're doing because I'm almost sure they all have confirmations before you pay and 299 instead of 200 should be a discrepancy you'd notice if you reviewed it. Now lesson learned. Always review your payments, don't just skip through stuff.