By mjayne17 - 21/03/2009 19:04 - Canada

Today, I was over at my boyfriend's house. One thing led to another, and we were just getting to the good parts when his mom walks in. After a long, awkward pause, she says "I like your socks" and walks out. She is a teacher at my highschool. I have to see her everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 018
You deserved it 22 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

common_boy 0

wow that sucks, i have the same problem in a way.. hooked up with my teacher's daughter at the movies when she was there apparently...

Anonymus101 4

That is just jacked up, that has to be on awkward class, well it could be worse, she could be teaching health and Sex education.

Comments

lol ur teacher should post on here instead lmao

bucket85 0

umm she never said they werehaving sex... she was prolly just hooking up.

dumbkid 0

#40 - what would you say to that 30 year old poster that lives with his parents right now?

they always leave their ******* socks on!!!

i saw this book before, and one of the rules written in a book were to never have sex with someone if they left their socks on, lol.

LOL!! She has an awesome sense of humor!

#40: That's a lie. Humans mature sexually around 11 to 13, the societal pronouncements against teenage sex are unnatural. Now I don't think 13 year olds should have sex, but 16 year olds and up are generally mature enough emotionally to handle it.

Maybe she was grateful that her son found someone to hook up with, and your socks were awesome looking?

Make ****** sounds everytime she is near you at school.

BluesGirl_fml 0

All I have to say is this is life, hun. She wasn't angry and she was nice. It'll be only as awkward as you make it.