By cristy91 - 10/07/2013 04:01 - United States - Orlando

Today, I made two cakes. One for my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow, the other for my family so they wouldn't eat the birthday cake. I came home to find they ate half of each. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 264
You deserved it 4 288

cristy91 tells us more.

Okay, to answer a few questions: yes, the flavors were the same. Yes, my parents knew I'd be baking two cakes. The reason they ate from each is that my grandma put the "family" cake in the fridge without telling anyone, so they assumed the remaining cake was for them (grandma is a little forgetful). No, I can't combine them, I used "half" but it's half for one and a bit more than 1/3 from the other. No, not putting laxatives, I love baking and they bought me more ingredients to use.

Top comments

slam the remaining halves on to their faces. sort of like Tom and Jerry.

lionkat456 28

Let me guess, you made different flavors? Or they felt like being jackasses.

Comments

slam the remaining halves on to their faces. sort of like Tom and Jerry.

Or op could just slam the remaining halves together and pass it off as a whole cake.

@6 or slam it on their face...so they know not to do douchy stuff like that, OP cooked it, they should ******* ask before taking it.

But whatever you do don't throw it to the seagulls!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Voted down? It was f###ing joke. Why was I born into a race that doesn't value its own intelligence?!

Why were you born with a crappy sense of humour?

lionkat456 28

Let me guess, you made different flavors? Or they felt like being jackasses.

I'm going with the 2nd one. Sorry about that OP.

Wowxoxo 17

They're jerks.. I would assume the birthday cake had "happy birthday" written on it -.-

Martinez0285 28

duct tape the remaining pieces together and offer that as the birthday cake

Sounds like a good idea.. After all duct tape fixes everything!

Who does that?! Finish one before starting another.

threer 30

Give them an inch they'll take a mile. Or, in this case, **** up a wriggling day. :::;)

friedpwnadge 25

Your Homestuck reference is good and you should feel good.

myoukei 31

At least they didn't shove fake arms in one of the cakes. >:3

threer 30

Glad to see that not everyone on this site is a muggle. I mean.. wait..

That's terrible! Of I were you I'd demand they make a new one for him

Did you let them know one of them was for your boyfriend? Or leave a note or something?If so, that's rude as ****. If not, YDI.

I agree, but being a birthday I imagine it would say "happy birthday" and they could have known not to eat it. She should have also written "EAT THIS ONE" on the other.

Some people will just eat whatever the hell they want unless you specifically tell them not to: icing message or not. "ooh cake for me." *cuts slice with out reading the inscription on the cake*

I've never done that myself, but I am quite paranoid of these things.

So put the 2 halfs together and you have a whole!