By Noname - 16/03/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, I was out on a date with a guy. His hot co-worker came to have a beer with us, and I knew my best friend would think he was gorgeous. I wanted to take a picture of him without knowing, so i tried to hold up my phone and pretend to be texting. The flash went off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 258
You deserved it 123 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao, thats what happens when your a creap. but...it happens :P :)

Comments

I really hope that you played "the dumb girl card". That is all you can do in that situation.

HeadShots4Hope 0

I don't view this as a ****** life, just an awkward moment. If it was a guy doing it to a girl, THEN it would extremely stalkerish.

HeadShots4Hope 0

I don't view this as a ****** life, just an awkward moment. If it was a guy doing it to a girl, THEN it would extremely stalkerish.

kellilynn 18

Either way, it's considered creepy. However, OP should just laugh it off and casually toss her phone across the room.

ummmyeahhh 0

#18 I think she was trying to get her friend with the other guy. But still. You should have just told him you knew someone for him. Even if you didn't know him that well, it would definitely have been less embarrassing than this.

#25/26: Is a double standard twice a quadruple standard?

meowconqueso 0

not going to lie. this has happened to me.

nomi28 0

Well maybe you could have told him your camera went off by mistake because you pressed the wrong button. I have had that happen to me several times.