By Noname - 16/03/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, I was out on a date with a guy. His hot co-worker came to have a beer with us, and I knew my best friend would think he was gorgeous. I wanted to take a picture of him without knowing, so i tried to hold up my phone and pretend to be texting. The flash went off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 258
You deserved it 123 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao, thats what happens when your a creap. but...it happens :P :)

Comments

Checkitawwt 0

#51: its her DATES co-worker not hers. But to the OP, haha yeah that's kind of dumb. I'd have to say though, that that would happen to me also.

mrquiet 0

This person is fake, go to advanced search and see how many FML he/she posted...

Since when did they put flash on phones?

POOOR GUY, like could you imagine.. i would have run if i were him. && #55, my black berry storm has flash, so it reallly just depends.

The flash went off in your camera?! Holy shit, you should just give up right now and throw away any attempt at a normal life! /sarcasm. This really shouldn't be here.

Could be more than one person using that account, and 56, thanks, lol, iam just use to the flip phone, open, aim, push, picture taken, no flash, nothin fancy lol...

Sorry, #57, but some common sense could be useful here. The OP's name is Noname. No name. As in, anonymous? This would be anyone submitting without an account, I think. And as for the FML itself, I always try to doublecheck my electronics before I use them. It avoids alot of crap like this.

livingdeadgirl 0

You deserved that just for being creepy!

EPIC FAIL....hilariousss thats soo great sux for you i feel you though

Lol, #54, I hope you're joking... Noname is what they call anonymous here.