By Anonymous - 01/12/2012 00:31 - United States - Rocklin

Today, I was out clubbing, when I saw a pair of very cute girls sitting at the bar, so I went over, hoping to introduce myself. I swung my leg over the stool, and through no fault of my own, sat on my own balls. I quickly got thrown out for "harassing the ladies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 187
You deserved it 21 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've never heard testicles called "ladies" before, but yup, you definitely harassed them.

MrClean17 15

Every man can relate to the pain of sitting on one's own balls

Comments

I want to know whose fault is it if not your own. Did someone adjust your balls so that you would sit on them?

How does sitting on his balls get him kicked out?

It's the Club policy, one cannot sit on their own balls, someone else have to sit on it, preferably an opposite gender.

(OP cries out in pain) Bartender: What's going on over here? OP: Augh, I just sat on my balls! Bartender: You sat on your own balls?! OP: Yeah, and it hurts like a $#%$^%$! Bartender: Don't you know you're not allowed to sit on your own balls here? You are harassing these nice young ladies by denying them the chance to sit on your balls! Get out of my bar!

unknown_user5566 26

"Through no fault of your own"? Who's fault was it, then? Edit- 16 squeezed in, and beat me to it.

ktc24 3

That was my exact thought. Who's fault was it then? The chairs...?

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

That awkward moment when 16 is you.

Squeezed was a poor word choice for this FML don't you think?

I like the fact that you pointed out specifically that you sat on your own balls... Who else's were around? ^.^

YDI for "I swung my leg over the stool". Do you really think to impress a girl acting like that?

I'd be crushed if that happened to me. But it's best not to get testy in that situation.

Through no fault of you own? So whose fault was it?

perdix 29

You could save a lot of money clubbing your balls at home.

Sounds like you are just a champion with the ladies. Smooth moves, ball cruncher.

winkydog4056 16

Through no fault of your own, of course (typical male slinging responsibility elsewhere), how exactly far do the ladies hang to get in a confrontation with a bar stool?