By ditsy - 15/07/2010 09:17 - United States

Today, I was on webcam for the first time with a guy I've been texting for a while. Trying to show off my guitar skills, I lean down to pick it up and fell on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 775
You deserved it 28 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every FML which says 'trying to show off' is immediately a YDI.

wow that sux! but its only on the cam so no biggie

Comments

GermanBoy0_0 0

I hate when you randomly drop your iPhone on your face while you're in bed it's the worst

lonesomeXheartbr 0

I know happens to me all th.. OUCH! ****

Silkie 0

I got a swollen lip from doing that, it hurt like hell!

adolf_bonaparte 0

YDI for trying to show off and for not putting lean in its past-tense... tsk tsk tsk

Maybe he thought your lack of balance was sexy. Really though, it's no big deal! You could have farted while you were on webcam...Which is far worse! Chances are he just thought your little mishap was funny are cute.

"funny are cute"?! L>JASNFKL:JNSFLKJNSFLNSFKLJNSFLJN and I thought you were one of the smart ones! btw, are you speaking from experience w/ that bit about farting while on webcam?

Sorry, yeesh. I'm tired and forgot to re-read the darn comment. I clearly meant "or", not "are." I am indeed intelligent, so don't you assume that I'm not just because of ONE mistake. :/ And no, I'm not speaking from experience.

She used the correct "your" twice, and "could have" rather than "could of." Those effectively cancel out the little are/or mistake. :]

Jane Doe, I agree. I just like to bust peoples' chops. Exhibit A: my username. Exhibit B: all of the atrocious, barely-literate posts that were already on here that I left unanswered.

baritone1whs07 1

totally horrible fml. get a life

you could call it a failed attempt at FaceTime.

What's the time? Diaper Time! What's the time? Diaper Time!

Ahem. Soo, you've been texting this guy, and you were talking to him on webcam...or attempting to. Is there uh, any particular reason you don't just um, ya know...talk to him in person? I know, crazy concept right? Like, how old school am I?

seriously? that's enough to make you say FML?

andrew95_fml 0

Seriously I read someof these comments and there ******* ridiculous it happens ALL THE TIME no need to say YDI for showing off i mean i would like if a girl tried showing off a skill to me

There's a difference between showing and showing off: showing off has a negative tone. I really enjoy watching people in their element, it's fun to watch someone play guitar because he/she enjoys it, not because he/she wants to impress you. I feel like showing off implicates a certain arrogance.

that's really no big deal! it's nothing to be embarassed about...