By vishurricanes - 10/06/2009 03:34 - United States

Today, I was on the bus when my crush told me to come and sit with him. I got all excited, especially when he put his arm around me. He then whispered in my ear "Hey, is your friend over there single?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 848
You deserved it 3 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Getting uglier friends would be a good option.

KwitIt 0

Awww. That really sucks. :( I'm sorry.

Comments

mjthegreat53 0

#28-Lmao but yeah i've seen so many fml's just like this their getting pretty lame.

I saw the phrase "on the bus" and "my crush" and immediately quit caring.

EffMyLyf 0

You should of been like "No, but I can see why you are." Then get up and walk away.

ironmadion55 0

hes probably askin you that because his friend might want to go out with her and he's tryin to help him.. sorry though. :(

MajorTom85 0

Eh, it's a bummer. But you should let him know you have a crush on him somehow. Him putting his arm around you is a good reason for an assumption, but it doesn't make him a bad person. He was just putting his arm around you to make you his friend or whatever. I don't see anything wrong with the situation. People saying he's a douche or you suck are just misguided and probably really unhappy. The only real piece of advice I can offer is to give your crushes the notion that you like them. That way they have an idea and won't call you over to do stuff like that.

Your response ought to have been 'yes, but she only likes threesomes' - everyone wins

I agree with #10, I was just about to say that..either that or "I don't know, but I am" if you have a feeling she is. Whether it goes anywhere or not, atleast you made things more clear for yourself, and make the offending party feel like a douche. You probably don't want to deal with someone like that anyways, unless it's under special circumstances I hate when people go through friends to set people up. Not only is it kinda cowardly but I can say from personal experience IT ALMOST NEVER WORKS OUT.

TheZephyrSon 3

#7 I know, right? LMAO #28 nice.