By vishurricanes - 10/06/2009 03:34 - United States

Today, I was on the bus when my crush told me to come and sit with him. I got all excited, especially when he put his arm around me. He then whispered in my ear "Hey, is your friend over there single?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 848
You deserved it 3 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Getting uglier friends would be a good option.

KwitIt 0

Awww. That really sucks. :( I'm sorry.

Comments

YDI for being too ******* subtle! If a guy knew he was your "crush," he wouldn't ask you such a question. Not because he cares for your feelings, but because he knows you have a conflict of interest. You'd lie and say your friend was taken to clear the path for you. Ask the dude out and see where it goes. If he rejects you, you know where you stand and can move on.

This is so lame...YDI for being so damn lame

That happened to me alot growing up too. My friend that everyone wanted though... everyone got. Shes been married three times. I finally found one that wanted me and weve been married 13 years. :-D

aww poor girl! that really sucks! :( I feel bad for you.

you, are retarded. Learn to read. The OP clearly a guy.

YLINF. This is a perfect opportunity for a threesome!

I just have to say... PWNED!!! Lol. As others have said, ask HIM out! Why is it that guys always have to ask the girls out? Honestly? If guys ask out who they like and girls ask out who they like, then everyone ends up with someone they like!!

Too bad you didn't look sad, pat his arm sympathetically and say, "I'm sorry, but she thinks you're gay." Then go back and sit with your friend, tell her something funny so you both laugh.

#7, I agree. #28, I love it. I realize that it does suck, and putting his arm around you would definatley get your hopes up. But no FML. Its just a crush.